A Blonde Bengali Wife

A Blonde Bengali Wife
Travels in Bangladesh

We've Nearly Made It

Hello and Welcome!

AS OF AUGUST 2016 A BLONDE BENGALI WIFE AS MOVED TO ITS NEW HOME ON MY WEBSITE AT http://www.writerightediting.co.uk/

HOPE TO SEE YOU OVER THERE!

Where you will learn everything you
need to know about the progress of A Blonde Bengali Wife, the travel
book I've written about my love-affair with the fabulous country of
Bangladesh.

It's a blog about Bangladesh, about Bhola, and about fiction
and creative writing in general...

A Blonde Bengali Wife:


First published in September 2010 and launched in October 2010.

Reprinted and re-launched in November 2015 as an eBook available from Amazon UK/.com

#1 Amazon Bestseller


Follow it on Twitter @AnneHamilton7 and @Anne_ABBW and Goodreads

Buy it here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blonde-Bengali-Wife-Anne-Hamilton-ebook/dp/B016UDI86I






















Thursday 12 August 2010

Incidentally...

Today is the Glorious Twelflth  .... And D-Day for the baby - though he is deliberately ignoring that fact!

So I should clarify: I am talking a real, live, human boy baby here whose due date is today.  It seems that I've been so obscure  that people who haven't seen the sumo-wrestler sized bump I'm currently sporting think I'm referring to ABBW the book.  Nope!  Little person imminent.  Book trailing (not far) behind.

So, I'm off to dunk a pineapple into some raspberry leaf tea and waddle up and down the stairs a lot.  Any other suggestions gratefully received!

3 comments:

  1. Anne - all the very best with the imminent birth. Look forward to hearing good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has obviously been waiting for me to get back from my holidays before arriving! I'm back now, so feel free to give birth ;-)

    Good luck, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given the gap in blog postings I presume you are busy with 'your good baby boy’. I am sure the birth will go well and wish you all the very best!
    The vibrant colours on the front cover of your book are fantastic. The story inside I anticipate to be similarly colourful and a must to follow your exploits! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete